We’re currently searching for a Senior Developer who is experienced in React.js and Node.js in particular. This role comes with a lot of flexibility and we encourage Senior Developers to make the position their own and to feel empowered in leading our team of developers in effective problem solving whilst following coding best practices.
- Comprehensive understanding of common supporting technologies NGINX, Babel, Webpack, NPM
- Experience using Amazon Web Services
- Mastered source control using GIT
- The ability to engage and work well with Development and Project Management teams
- ‘No compromise’ attitude to quality and problem solving
- Ability and willingness to lead technical discussions and guide or mentor Junior team members where required
- Building applications using React.
- Building API's and Services using Node.js
- Optimising for maximum performance across devices and browsers.
- Understanding business / project requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Design, model and deploy data storage.
- Managing automated deployment and CI.
- Introducing new technologies and practices to improve team efficiency.
‹ Back to all jobs