Salary based on experience
- Work closely with Creative & Development teams to accurately scope projects, intake project briefs, and create project plans and schedules.
- Manage the feedback and revision process to ensure quality is upheld and projects remain in scope and within budget.
- Provide day-to-day project management leadership to both internal and external teams.
- Improve and develop new communication stratergies and structure.
- Report to customers and Programme Manager on project status and performance metrics.
- Organise and lead project meetings, including developing agendas and keeping meeting minutes to be shared with the team.
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
- Ability to multi task, prioritize and organise.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Self motivated, driven.
- Expertise in developing software using Agile methodologies (Jira, Kanban, Scrum)
- A disciplined approach to long-term program support, metrics, & documentation as a way building teams and culture.
‹ Back to all jobs