Creative UI/UX Application DesignerAPPLY
Here at Korelogic we believe in pixel perfection. If it's not perfect, it simply doesn't ship.
We're on the lookout for a passionate, well experienced User Interface & Experience designer to join our growing design team; who can tackle problems head on & not be afraid of being thrown into the deep end.
We believe UI & UX go hand in hand, so being well versed in common UX practises and design trends based around human centred design is a must.
You will be joining a team of two designers; Joe, our Head of Design & Benn, our Junior Designer, alongside an experienced team of developers. You’ll have influence across the complete product design & development cycle.
We have a great foundation of product thinking & ideation, we’re looking for someone with great visual polish in their work, to round out our skillset & help shape features with visual flair.
Applicants must have at least 1-2 years experience
Applicants must have a strong visual portfolio demonstrating User Interface & Experience design skills & process. This can include: Low/High Fidelity Wireframes, Product Architecture, User Flows, User Profiling, Design Systems & Finished Work (Design / Built)
Make your application creative... You're a designer!
- Crafting beautiful User Interfaces for the web & mobile platforms
- Creating User: Flows, Groups, Personas, Scenarios, Needs & Requirements
- Designing interactive & functional Low-High Fidelity Wireframes / Prototypes
- Updating & Crafting intuitive brands (Visual Identities, Brand Guidelines etc.)
- Testing products for: Bugs, UI / UX / Functional Issues to enhance User Experience
- Work collaboratively & productively with numerous internal stakeholders, designers & developers
- UI / UX Design (Sketch)
- Prototyping (Sketch, Principle, XD, InVision)
- User Flows
- User Profiling
- Using Design Systems
- Product Architecture
- Low / High Fidelity Wireframing
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
- Foundation Framework
- Abstract Version Control
- Git Version Control
Salary based on experience & quality of work
‹ Back to all jobs